Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ramada Limited Salt Lake City


After a long day of walking around in the sun I was completely ready to find the Ramada Limited, and kick back and relax awhile. I left the address at home and didn't quite know where it was, but I did remember it was on state street and close to I-80. I was expecting to have to drive around for a little bit before we found it, but we turned onto state street and it was right there!

The Ramada Limited is located on 2455 South State Street in Salt Lake City, Utah.  The location was great because it was located right off two main freeway exits.  There was a KFC right next door, and lots of other restaurants within walking distance.

At the front desk we were welcomed by Charles. He was nice and welcoming, and most importantly after a long day, he was efficient. Within minutes we had our keys in hand and were on our way to our hotel room.

The room was the perfect temperature after walking around in the heat all day. We all just kicked back on the beds and relaxed for a little while. Bid was completely out of it as you can see by this picture.



Kik loves hotel rooms and thought it was so funny that there were so many pillows on each bed.

After the power nap was over, we sat out to explore the hotel.  Besides the indoor heated swimming pool and spa, there was also a fitness room with an elliptical, a bike, and a treadmill.  I was too tired to use it, but it was nice to know it was there if I wanted it.


Some of the other features of the hotel include:

  • free airport shuttle
  • free wireless internet service
  • coin operated laundry
  • cable tv
  • 24 hour Convenience Mart
  • and my husbands favorite, a complimentary extended continental breakfast


I used to clean hotel rooms when I lived in Price, and the hotel there had a free continental breakfast.  It consisted of packaged pastries, muffins, and juice.  When I heard that the hotel we were staying at had a free breakfast, that is what I was expecting.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that our breakfast had so much more!  There was muffins, toast, bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, milk, juices, and a make your own waffle station.  And there were pastries, but instead of packaged and dry, they were moist and tasty.    I was very grateful for the variety because my daughters are kind of picky eaters and they were both able to eat what foods they liked.


As a parent I also really appreciated that the hotel rooms and swimming pool area was clean and maintained well.  I also loved that this sign was the first thing I saw when I entered my hotel room.


Because let's be honest, when you are packing for lots of people it's easy to forget things.


I would definitely stay at the Ramada Limited again.  And to them I would like to say, thanks for a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment